After this initial set up 'Maxim for Schools' can be run from a shortcut created under the Programs | MaximOnline list on the start menu of your computer.
- Please use Internet Explorer to do this initial set up (even if your default browser is not Internet Explorer)
- If the .Net Framework 2.0 button is enabled (see pre-requisite on Welcome Screen below) - click and activate this button to install the .Net Framework
- Then click on and activate the Start button
- Allow the 'Maxim for Schools' application to be installed
- After installation a log on window will open allowing you to log into your school.