Invoicing & Point of Sale (POS)
Point of Sale
- Sales orders
- Sales order pick list
- Delivery docket
- Timber tally tracking – print a pick list and delivery docket
- Print back orders on pick list and delivery docket
- Cash sale customers – POS payments: Cash, Cheque, EFTPOS, Credit Card
- Credit control – stop credit or credit limit reached notifications
- A client can be a customer or supplier or both.
- A client can be a contact or prospect.
- Branch to head office customer and supplier linking.
- Multiple delivery or site addresses
- Table attributes for report
- Contact lists
- Note recording – credit or general notes.
- Client aliases.
- Can change client code and still maintain history and links.
- All Maxim created client documents can be emailed or efaxed direct to clients.
- Company nominated as a debtor group company.
- Customer accounts allocated to a home branch.
- Customer can purchase from any debtor group company with consistent pricing.
- Centralised banking, statement production and credit control and reporting.
- Company, region and group reporting.
Invoicing & credit notes
- Daily auditing procedures
- Close invoice controls
- Invoicing audit report with options such as – report by sales rep, calculate GP using UnitCost or StdCost
- Changes audit
- Authorise audit reports
- Print invoices by control
- Credit notes link back to original invoice line with reason credit required.
- Daily and Monthly Sales Report
- Compares “Period This Year” with “Period Last Year”
- Shows GP% to be used as part of the auditing procedures
- Sales by sales reps
- Annual sales reports including Five Year Sales, Quarterly Sales, Customer Product Sales that creates a data view for further analysis.
- Ability to identify core roducts
- Interface to product catalogues
- Priority cards
- Store promotion pricing
- Report of sales
- Price updates
- EDI transfer of supplier and sale invoices via Web Portals
- Add or change functions to assist with the requirements imposed by buying groups.
Quoting & Job Costing
- Fixed price or quoted materials valid for the period of a specific job
- Ability to be structured based on levels or options, for example: framing, sub floor framing, exterior lining, rainwater or roof framing
- Customer price books or to price a specific item
- Quotes can be copied, imported and set to a template quote
- Ability to create a supplier link for automatic purchase order generation if materials in a quote are not supplied x stock
- Dispatch materials listed in a quote to a job
- Import kits or components into a quote
- Successful quotes will link to a job and or sub jobs
- Multiple job types – actual charge up, fixed contract, materials quoted, progress claims, quoted price fixed, manufacture.
- Sub-contractor cost tracking and payment generation
- Sub-contractor invoice input
- Buyer created invoices
- Sub jobs and job activities for job analysis
- Margin reports
- Job price changes – manage open jobs where there have been material price changes
- Job based or process based.
- Job WIP reports
- Actual materials supplied compared to materials quoted reporting
- Multi level bill of materials
- Build up kits or components using materials and non inventory items such as labour
- Back costing reports.
- Flexible product coding
- Supplier links – supplier product code and barcode
- Multiple stock locations
- Flexible UOM location set up – Price/SOH Unit, Purchase Order Unit, Sale Unit, Stocktake Unit
- UOM conversions ie. M3 to LM
- Packet and indent tracking
- Item/serial nimber tracking – tracking of high cost units
- Flexible product searching – key words, category/sub category, supplier product code, packet number, serial number, product code, stock number
- Inventory and non-inventory products
- Full transaction history held against an item
- Product costing options include moving average cost (UnitCost), standard cost, actual cost for packets, indent and serial number tracking
- Real time stock takes
- Stock take by bins allowing for rolling stock takes
- Stock take by location
- Notification of optimum stockholding
- Automatic order generation
- Product or shelf labels with barcoodes
- Inventory reports include exception reporting, SOH reports, product usage, age SOH, stock turns, GMR01 (Gross margin return on investment), packet aging.
Reporting, Analysis & eIntelligence
- QlikView - Business KPI Dashboards and filtration reports; analyse data with state of the art charts and graphics
- Invoke email generation to nominated users when a condition has occurred, for example when an inventory item moves into a negative SOH value, or an items unit costs moves outside of a normal range
- Free from account numbering while being able to build a chart and report structure in a flexible way
- Incorporate divisions and cost centres
- Budgets can be loaded
- Full financial reporting available at the press of a button – period reports, comparison reports, period budget with actuals
- Multiple company databases
- Group financial reporting
- No month end roll over
- Month/period control by use of account periods
- Real time transaction processing – transactions are updated to the database as soon as it is created by a user or a process
- Full screen drill down from a transactional view to the original transaction screen.
- ExtendX Data Unlimited - tools and services to turn data into information and information into corporate intelligence.
- Category/sub category structure holds discount and mark up defaults. Retail price can be driven by a standard cost
- Individualised pricing routines
- Structured pricing matrix to determine the price for a customer
- Discounting options – cash/trade discount, settlement discount
- Promotion pricing
- Customer special discount or price at a product or category/sub category level
- Standard, promotion and every day low price pricing labels
- Supplier product price updates
- Product Margin Management - managing product gross profit percentages
- Daily sales + GP% reports
- Pricing changes managed by effective dates
- Special buy-ins do not effect standard product costs
- Quote margin reporting.
- Available for customers and suppliers
- Control accounts have an offsetting Forex Exchange Difference account
- Forex gain loss calculations.
Document management / eDocuments
- All key client documents can be sent to clients by email or efax.
- Sale invoice can be sent by EDI.
- Link to Contact Management or CRM.
- A user can create and maintain their own contact lists from the main company contact list and use it to manage prospects
- Contact communications can be by email with attachments, efax and SMS.
- Linked folders can be created for Clients, jobs, quotes and BOMs to hold relevant documents.
Purchases / Suppliers
- Able to identify a supplier as belonging to a Buying Group
- Flexible options to authorise supplier invoice payments and to pay suppliers.
- Linking of processes such as purchase order to sales order, sales order to purchases order, sales order to stock receipt, quotes to purchase order.
- Monthly accounting and tax depreciation
- Sale and disposal of assets
- Revaluation of assets
- Monthly reporting.